Nero Multimedia Suite Platinum HD 10.5.10900 (April 2011/ENGLISH) | 2.0 GB
Nero Multimedia Suite Platinum HD - ready multimedia package for video editing, burning and backup. Single powerful package of Nero Multimedia Suite 10, consisting of three products - Nero Vision Xtra, Nero Burning ROM, Nero BackItUp & Burn - gives the user a maximum of multimedia capabilities.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Platinum HD:
- WindowsXP SP3 (32-bit), Windows VISTASP1 or later (32 and 64-bit), Windows7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz or AMD Intelprocessor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB of RAM for Windows Vistaor Windows7)
- For the Blu-Ray and HD video editing: CPU IntelCoreII Duo 2,2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200 + 2.6 GHz or higher, 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB of hard disk space for typical installation of all components (including templates, content, and temporary disk space)
- DirectX9.0 compatible graphics card with 3D-accelerated, 16-bit color, and at least 128 MB of graphics memory is required (32-bit, True Color, 256 MB dedicated video memory and support for Shader Model 3.0)
- For the Blu-Ray disc playback: video card NVIDIA 8600 or above, ATI Radeon HD 3800 and above, Intel G45 (Windows Vista / Windows 7), 512 MB RAM, HDCP compliant display for digital communications
- DVD-ROM drive for installation and play Blu-ray Disc drive is capable to playback BD
- CD, DVD or Blu-Ray recordable or rewritable drive for recording and video authoring
- DirectX9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows MediaPlayer 9
- The components of third-party developers such as Microsoft WindowsInstaller 4.5, Microsoft. NET3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight3 supplied with the product, or automatically downloaded if not included in the package
- For some services and use of BD-LIVE features require an Internet connection (DSL-1000 and higher). charges connecting to the Internet is user
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications running in 32-bit emulation mode
- Nero DiscCopy Gadget will not work on the operating system 64-bit
- Devices must be properly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
- Install the latest WHQL-certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
- OHCI-compatible FireWirecontroller (IEEE1394) for DV or HDVcapturing
- TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
- Up to 50 GB of hard drive space for disc images and temporary files
- To support NVIDIA CUDAtechnology CUDAcapable card must be installed.
Special / Minimum Requirements for backup:
- Hard disk is formatted in NTFS is required to use some backup / restore features
- Broadband Internet access required to backup Nero Online Backup
Special / Minimum Requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash
- LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
- LightScribe host software must be installed.
- Labelflashcompatible recorder and the environment.