Monday Night Combat Update 1-SKIDROW
Developer & Publisher: Uber Entertainment | Multilanguage | PC | RAR | 116.23 MB
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter -- and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and game show-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for "honor" or "duty" when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?
Monday Night Combat is a team based third person shooter that meets tower defense games, taking place in the sports arenas of the future. A future controlled by the spectacle of businesses and the actions and behavior that were formerly taboo in sports. MNC boasts unique features for the genre, such as: spectacular grapple moves, a unique skill system and action inducing fodder. In single player mode, gamers battle through a series of challenges unlocking new characters, challenges and product enhancements. In multiplayer, players test their skills online by playing in cooperative 'Team Blitz' mode or against each other in 'Cross Fire' mode. Multiplayer also boasts an extensive meta game that allows players to use their online experience to gain new powers and new ProTags to show off their accomplishments.
* Big Money! Big Prizes! -- Players who drive the fans wild and catch the eye of corporate sponsors will win cash and prizes that can be used to upgrade their weapons and their defenses.
* Blitz -- Blitz allow players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or with up to three of their closest friends over Xbox Live.
* Crossfire -- Crossfire pits teams of players against each other over Xbox Live . Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream will be the key to your success!
* Six Unique Character Classes -- Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products and "My Pro" create-a-class feature.
* Career -- Extensive career meta-game gives players lots of room to enhance their Pro and show off their gaming prowess.
Minimum system requirements
Operating system: XP(SP3)/Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 2 GHz Processor
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series or ATI Radeon X1900)
HDD: 2 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card