FreeRapid is a simple Java downloader that supports downloading from Rapidshare and other file-sharing services. Simply copy and paste your links from a browser to this application. FreeRapid Downloader will handle the rest itself. No more clicking or uncomfortable waiting.
* support for concurrent downloading from multiple services
* downloading using proxy list
* download history
* smart clipboard monitoring
* automatic checking for file´s existence on server
* auto shutdown options
* automatic plugins updates
* simple CAPTCHA recognition
* works on MS Windows (all), Linux and MacOS
* easy to use
* multilanguage interface - Arabic, Bosnian, Brazilian portuguese, Croatian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian is ready for you!
* looks amazingly
* simply works!
What's New in version 0.85 Update 1:
Added : Support for Polish, Bulgarian, Korean, Portugal (Brasil), Finnish, Hebrew language - thanks to all translators!
Added : Support for grouping FRD application in taskbar for Windows 7
Added : Experimental - you have to enable it manually in startup.properties file for now - Support for deleting files to recycle bin - Support for searching subtitles on opensubtitles.org (popmenu on selected files)
Changed: Internal - enhanced ESET antivirus detection, which is blocking FRD to start
Changed: Internal - enhanced detection of not writable plugins directory
Changed: Internal - list of languages is represented in file languages.xml, languages.properties was removed
Fixed: Internal - plugin API - small problem in MethodBuilder when parsing name attribute
Fixed: Linux - cannot connect server problem - frd.sh was updated